You know the real estate market has changes when . . .
- the listing on the market for the last year is now pending
- you’re showing a listing and 4 other agents are there with clients showing the same home
- Sunday showings feel like a Broker’s caravan, all the agents are following each other around the neighborhood showing the same homes
- the home is only available to see between 1 and 2pm. There are so many buyers you can’t find parking for blocks
- your buyer makes an offer over the list price on a short sale listing only to find out 40 other buyers did the same thing
The market has changed!